Friday, March 30, 2007

rest days

i'm glad for weekends. i can rest. whether it's spent in tokyo (mahjong, wii, overnyt) or here at home just watching movies or even doing nothing, i still consider it rest days. on these days, i try not to think about school. although i'm supposed to think about my research since weeks ago, i still haven't spent any weekend doing that. i hope to change that next month, though. i really do need to spend even my weekends for my research.

i'm going to tokyo again tomorrow. the bisdakgaijins will have a hanami party tomorrow at shinjuku park. they planned to be there at 11am, but i'll just see them there at 2pm since my train leaves at 827am.

i'm just relaxing right now, chatting with a friend, blogging, spamming. i've been so busy last night preparing my presentation, i wasn't able to cook for my lunch and dinner today. so, i just bought bento for lunch, and had sardines for dinner. now, i'm going to start preparing my bag for tomorrow.

bisdakgaijins, see u tomorrow. :D

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:51:00 PM , Blogger emmz said...

and 2 more weeks nga di ka mag research tungod nako.. weheheh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home