Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yehey! Internet @ Home!!!

Finally... I have internet at home! I feel so happy. I can now send email anytime of the day. I had to miss a class today because of this. I thought the modem would arrive early in the afternoon. But, it did not. If I tried to ride the next bus, I would be an hour late in class. So I just decided to skip class and start setting up my connection. It went perfectly well, even if the instructions are in Japanese (I just had to keep on clicking the buttons as indicated in the manual). The difficult part is installing the wireless LAN pack. I could not make it work! I decided to give up and ask my friends in my laboratory about it. I started putting back the manuals and other papers (so many of them!) back in the box, when I came across a paper I haven't read yet. Good thing, because it was all I needed to make it work. So now, I'm wire-free.

Anyway, I still have some things to do ... So I will just end this entry by saying thanks to all those who have kept me company for the past few days, be it in person or through email. Special mention to Donna, who has managed to extend her spamming hobby to my blog. :D

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:57:00 PM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

who is that spammer Donna?
tsk! tsk! wala na siguro na sya lingaw

ako naa :D sige ko storya ni kumare while ga-spam :P

nihongo de ...

watashi wa spam-shinagara kumare ni email de hanashite imasu

korek ni sya?

TWAK!!!! pero niabsent gyud ka ...

imo report humana na ha ...

i think meron pang ibang ulam sa mundo aside from adobo :ngisi

hehe wala ka C2 mare?

:P

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 1:23:00 AM , Blogger aehraiza said...

ako d i?! ga YM bya ta! hmp!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home