Wednesday, October 26, 2005

happy! happy!

Even at 5PM, I was so hungry already. And, Nga and I had planned to take the 6.15PM bus. And I made plans with Febri to go to Uniqlo to buy some shirt (long-sleeves) because I only have a few and I might not have one to wear tomorrow. When I arrived home, I immediately checked the mailbox. This is what I always do, even if I'm not expecting any mail. There was one mail (postcard) there, from the post office. They tried to deliver something at 455PM. From my experience before, I have to write there the date and time I wish the mail to be delivered again, and put it in the post. I looked at the sender of the mail they tried to deliver and compared it with the receipt the Immigration Office gave me. It seems to be the same. So I immediately turned on my computer and sent message to Jay that it might be the Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Then Febri called to say that she'll pick me up. When she arrived, I showed her the postcard, and she said we could drop by the post office before we go to Uniqlo. Since I was so hungry, I had to bring some biscuits to eat on the way. In the post office, I got the mail, and it was indeed the COE! I was very happy! :D I told Jay the good news. :D Finally! He will be able to apply for a Dependent Visa and come here. I won't be lonely anymore. So, from there, we went to Uniqlo and I was able to buy 4 long-sleeved shirts. They were not so expensive and I found some items on sale. So, thanks again to Febri and Bondry. I owe them so much already. :) And, before I forget, I'd like to mention here their lovely daughter, Caca. We may not talk much (she speaks Japanese) but I think she's already comfortable around me. :) So, even if I was able to eat dinner just a few minutes ago, it was ok because I was very happy with what happened tonight. :D

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:00:00 PM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

ano na biskwit imo gin-eat mare?

boy bawang gusto ka?

:rofl2

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:20:00 PM , Blogger miriam said...

mag-ubn nmo ni jay diha soon.. so, dapat happy happy! :)

hay, when kaha ko kita ug autumn leaves noh? hehe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home