Saturday, October 29, 2005

i miss...

My friends. There's no work next week for NSP. So today, there are in Cabilao Island, Bohol. It's a good diving place, but I'm not sure if all them them are going diving, or just snorkeling and swimming. Our group really love to go on outings to these types of places. Even though I don't know how to swim, I have fun in these outings. That's what I really miss right now... being with them, and having fun.

A few minutes ago, I heard something outside. Somebody was putting something in my mailbox. It's a card from Jay! I was so touched. I was supposed to receive it on my birthday. :) It was early. Nevertheless, I was very touched with the card and with what he wrote. I kept on asking him to send me some card ever since he went back. I guess he was just waiting for the best time to send one. When I went back to get something in the kitchen, I noticed that there's still something in the mailbox. It's another card! It's from the Friendships! I'm so touched... thanks to all of you who took the time to write me some note. I feel a bit sad that I can't celebrate it with those people close to me. But you'll definitely remember me on that day, right? Thanks for the card. Reading it today made me feel as if I'm also there with you in Cabilao.... Hope you're having fun there right now. :)

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:43:00 AM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

mare, mare :D

spam :D

ngek! nag-reset na pod ako station sa launchcast? hmp!

mare, mare may beach man sad siguro diha sa japan mare, punta ka nalang dun :D

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:44:00 AM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

mare, mare di ma-complete ang araw ko if di ako maka-spam, since offline ang eros this bakasyon, here nalang ako mag-spam :rofl2 :rofl2

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home