Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Birthday sis!

Today, All Saints' Day, my younger sister is celebrating her birthday. So, today, we're both 27 years old. :D This is the 2nd time I wasn't with her on her birthday (The first time was last year, when I celebrated it in Cebu). But she knows that I'm always here for her, wishing her the best in everything.

I had class today. And I was very busy with preparations for my presentation in tomorrow's zemi (japanese shortcut for seminar). I had to ask some friends to help me solve some computational problems. So, I really forgot to call home. :( I'll just make it up tomorrow. And, by the way, until now, we still were not able to solve the problem...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:46:00 AM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

hello sis ni mare [pila ba kabuok sister nimo mare? :rofl2]

happy birthday to you :D

spam! :D

 
At Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:11:00 PM , Blogger aehraiza said...

tres marias mi :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home