Friday, July 14, 2006

waaaaah!!!

i've got a terrible headache. it seems like someone's always hitting my head! so painful! i want to sleep! but i can't. i'm here in the university and i still have so many things to do. i haven't started with the 20-page report which is due next thursday. i already read so many articles and i still haven't started writing. well, i already have an idea on what to write, and i've made an outline already. but i still haven't started 'coz i don't know how to. anyway, i'll just rest for a bit and continue on it later.
 
okay...to ease my mind from the pain, i'd better think of happy thoughts. hmmmmm what could i possibly talk about here...?
 
oh, yeah... first, i'd like to greet my kumareng donna for her XXth birthday yesterday. i prepared a postcard for her last friday. i even bought the stamp last monday. but until now, it's still with me! hahaha! i guess i'll have to give it to her personally when she comes here. she said she'll be coming to japan on monday, and will be here for about 2 months. so, we'll still have a chance to see each other, i'm sure. she promised to bring me pancit canton. hahaha! thanks, mare!
 
another person is coming soon... :) can i already say who? well, maybe later. i just want to keep the suspense for those who don't know the news yet. anyway, i'm excited. we'll be in the same department. i'm hoping she'll also be in my laboratory. my professor interviewed her, that's why i'm a bit optimistic that she'll be in my lab. and, maybe she can stay in my apartment, too! well, that is, while her family won't be here yet. (that's your clue: a she with a family!) so that means, i have to clean my apartment soon. but, i'm really excited. :D  i'm excited for her to start her studies here... and i can't wait to introduce her to my friends here.
 
well...that's it for now... i think i'll shift my attention to other things aside from the report. maybe try a little hibernate study and practice. :)
 

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:33:00 PM , Blogger emmz said...

bulaga! :p

hi rhyze! miss you :)

 
At Saturday, July 22, 2006 3:35:00 PM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

mare, please finish ur report ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home