Friday, June 16, 2006

oishii!!!

i had a great lunch and dinner today. febri was so kind to give me some food! and, i still have some left for lunch tomorrow. and, they were delicious, too. why did she do that? actually, yesterday, i was very hungry, even if it was still 11AM. So, I asked her and Nga to eat lunch early. Nga had a late breakfast, so she just accompanied me and Febri. I could not finish my lunch! The tonkatsu I had didn't seem so appetizing. I had to go buy bread. I don't have meat anymore at home, and I can't buy groceries yet 'coz I don't have money, and was planning to wait until weekend. So, in the evening, she told me she will prepare food for me. I only have to bring rice. So, that's just what I did. She prepared 2 kinds of food, beef and chicken. yummmy! :D i'm really thankful to have her for a friend. Luckily, I received a refund for my visa fee and for the charge in changing my return flight in Edinburgh. So, I now have money to buy groceries. :D Really, thanks, Febri. Hontou ni oishikatta desu. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home