Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy birthday to me... :D



This is my status in Yahoo Messenger (YM) since around a few minutes past 12mn, Japan time. I was concentrating so much in solving a problem, that I did not notice the time. Jay greeted me, and so I changed my YM status. I also changed my avatar! Just trying to be in a birthday mood.

So.... thank you to those who greeted me today. Whether you remembered my birthday only because of my status in yahoo or not, it doesn't matter. You made me happy with your greetings. Thanks to all of you.

I had a nice surprise from two of friends in school. When I arrived this morning, I had a card from Nga, placed in my desk in the laboratory. A few minutes later, Febri came to give me something. Super duper thanks! :D

I had to present in our zemi this afternoon. My presentation took a long time because to explain it takes some time. And, I think I really did not do a good job in explaining. I admit that there's still much to learn. But it was a good venue to get the opinion of others regarding the topic I presented. So, I was busy during the day and it was only after the zemi that I realized that I really would be spending my birthday dinner alone (tocino dinner! haha). But that was just a few moments of loneliness, because the thought of seeing Jay soon always brings a smile to my face. :)

9 Comments:

At Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:34:00 AM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

tsk! tsk! di ako ang first to spam dah :( talagang 'spammer' gyud ang nakauna spam :rofl2 :rofl2

neweys mare
10/31 : advance happy bertdi mare :D
11/01 : advance happy bertdi pa rin mare :D
11/02 : Happy Bertdi to you mare :D
Hami mertni no yu mare :D
11/03 : melated hapi mertni mare :rofl2

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:38:00 AM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

Maogmang Pagkamundag!
Sun Yat Fai Lok!
Bonne Fete!
Joyeux Anniversaire!
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Masadya gid nga adlaw sa imo pagkatawo!
Buon Compleanno!
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
Fortuna dies natalis!
Selamat Hari Jadi!
Maligayang kaarawan sa iyo!
Feliz Aniversario! or Parabens!
S dniom razhdjenia! or Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!
Hongera! or Heri ya Siku kuu!
Malipayong adlaw nga natawhan!

:D

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:48:00 AM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

so mare how was the purezentation? :D

mare, mare ........ kalimot na nuon ko sa ako isulat kay nagsamok-samok ning nudge ay :P hmp!

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:49:00 AM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

ay yes, i remember, naa pa ka greeting diri sa office mare, birthday :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Rizza M. Camus (Wednesday, 11/2)

:lol :ngisi

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 7:58:00 PM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

mare, no new post? hmp!

way lami ang ako gikaon na chowa beef bowl :( i was expecting matsuya/yoshinoya taste unta, di man diay :(
mayra katong regular size lang ako gin-order :D

murag nag-blog na nuon ko dah, tsk! tsk! against my spammer character :P

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:42:00 PM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

mare wala pang updates? :(

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:31:00 AM , Blogger aehraiza said...

ei.... i did greet u that day sis tho i wasnt online... spent my load txting u w/greetings about ur bday... geeez... ur pretty old.. hahahah.. jz kiddin...stil, im not growing

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:47:00 PM , Blogger kumare ni mare said...

can blogsites be closed for the reason na pan-os na ang sulod sa site, in short dili updated? hehe
:waiting for new post ...

 
At Tuesday, December 27, 2005 6:38:00 PM , Blogger aehraiza said...

oi..wla kay post about sa xmas , nw yr or sumtng??? month sa dec?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home