Monday, June 12, 2006

night person

i stayed inside my apartment this weekend. saturday was spent cleaning my room and the toilet and bath. of course, my weekend won't be complete without watching some movie or some tv show. this weekend, i also logged in to my friendster account, added new friends, sent messages to friends, and just browsed my friends' updates. today, sunday, however, i felt suddenly depressed and bored. i wanted to feel some fresh air. so, sent a mesage to febri, asking is caca's already all right and if she needs anything from me. since she did not reply, i went to narus (narusu) to buy groceries. i've been eating processed food and eggs since friday. haha no wonder i was bored. i biked and lost my way to and from the supermarket. well, just missed some turns, so it took me longer to reach my destination. but it was good. at least i got to exercise for a bit. when i arrived, febri's message window in ym is already blinking. she's planning to buy groceries! i already changed my clothes, but i put them on again since i wanted to go with them. we went to nanjamura, a 100-yen shop, where i bought some kitchen stuff. we went to harashin, where i bought again some groceries. i almost forgot to buy some toilet paper. it would've been such a waste to use my facial tissue, had i run out of toilet papers (which would be soon!). good thing i remembered before we left. then, they wanted to eat outside. :D and, it was free! it was febri's treat for getting her scholarship and for... hmmm.. i can't remember the other reason. hahaha anyway, the food was delicious. we ate at banyan, an indian restaurant. it was a bit spicy, but it was delicious! actually, it was my 2nd time to eat those type of food, but at a different location, since they moved since last december. funny, their new location is just in front of narus. so somehow, i went back to narus. :) thanks, febri, bondy, and caca. i had a nice evening. thanks for the free food! (really, i only have about 600 yen in my wallet!)

now, why am i still awake? i'm still writing this blog! yeah, right.funny. yeah, right. actually, i played some yahoo games with jay after arriving home. i really wanted to do my homework, but i still felt lazy. i already have my references opened in my browser, but didn't want to read them just yet. so, had a conference with jay and mommy, while i played some yahoo games with jay. i knew i had to make my homework. so, i finally found the determination to stop playing. i started with my freedom of expression report, since it's only 1 page. in the middle of doing it, janos went online! i had some things to discuss with him regarding LIM. we discussed some things and he really did provide some tips on how i should proceed. it was enough for now. even when i wasn't finished talking to janos, zaw2x called. it was 1230 already! we got disconnected twice, maybe due some signal problems. so, i tried my best to sign-in to ym (got disconnected and couldn't signin). and we discussed about the machine learning assignment. we couldn't agree on the answer, but i think i gave him something to think about. hehehe so, we'll discuss it tomorrow. i already said goodnight to him, actually. told him i'd sleep by 2am. coz i need to wake up early so that i won't be too sleepy in our first period class tomorrow and so that i won't be late. but i just had to write this blog! ooops. almost 2am! gotta finish this now....

anyway, lastly, my conference report is not yet finished. i'll definitely continue it tomorrow. that is, after i transfer my machine learning assignment in electronic format so that i can print it. i don't have good handwriting. so, i can't draw the tree by hand, unlike what zaw2x said he would do. anyway, i did finish my talk with janos. i did finish my freedom of expression homework. so, i've accomplished much tonight. really. i don't know why i work better at night, when i'm at home. :D

ok.. really time to say goodnight! goodnight! goodnight! write here again another time... :)

before i forget... at about 145am, febri sent my an instant message. hahaha i was surprised. never thought she was still awake. anyway, just told her about zaw2x... zaw2x can't disturb her. coz she's invisible. :p

really. this is goodnight! until the next post! babush!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:53:00 PM , Blogger bibipbondry said...

not harashin remembered! sunki maam :p

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:03:00 PM , Blogger Rhyze said...

gomen ne. i meant sanki, not harashi. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home